Friday, August 04, 2006
blog.blog.blog.
here i am again blogging about my overloaded life
HAHA.
i just realised that none of my posts are happy posts,
nor do i really post much of my life.
i post for the sake of posting.
-to post a msg for a fren.
-to post encouragements for them.
ok!so i shall tell you all about something real happy!!!
I FINISHED MY THREE PROJECTS IN A WEEK!
YOU KNOW HOW STRESS I WAS!
I NEVER SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT!
WOAH
IM LIKE A ZOMBIE IN SCH TOTALLY
but
i finally get to sleep!
slept 18 hours straight!
god! it feels great!
lol.
yesterday, met sl and jm to eat sakae buffet.
really wanted to feast out.
but gastric came at the wrong time.
didnt eat much.
sad.
but its ok!
i swear im going to go again!
*promise!
then went to take many many photos!
after that..
really couldnt take my tiredness anymore!
so we decided to go home.
and i slept!
all the way till today's evening!
woahhhhhh.
yippee!
can you all feel the load being taken off for me?
sigh-
didnt know projs can kill.
didnt know poly wasnt slack at all.
lol.
but whatever it is,its over.
-boy.
woah!yay!
everything is over!
and you are all mine!
HAHA
our DATE is back!
I LOVE YOU.
*my boy*
-lalalalalala-
*l0st gone to happy la la land*
--#LOSTonceHAD MARY--
8/04/2006 01:42:00 PM